This week we are shining
Shea Butter is fat extracted from the nuts of the West African Shea Tree. It's high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it a great product for smoothing, soothing, and conditioning your skin.
Here's 10 facts about Shea Butter you may not know!
1. Shea Butter is best used in a raw or unrefined form.
2. Shea Butter is considered a super food rich in unsaturated fats, vitamins E and D, and more.
3. Shea Butter is known to reduce skin inflammation such as sunburns, rashes, and cuts.
4. Shea Butter is known to improve the production of collagen in the skin.
5. Shea Butter is known to moisturize and soothe irritated or dry skin or scalp.
6. Shea Butter quickly heal wounds
because of its healing and moisturizing properties.
7. Shea Butter quickly heal wounds because of its healing and
8. Shea Butter is known to lessen the swelling and itching in those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
9. Shea Butter acts as a natural sunscreen with SPF ranges from 6-10.
10. Shea Butter should be stored in a cool environment in an
How do you like your Shea butter?
Comment and let us know!
I like my shea butter whipped with a hint of lavender. Shea butter’s
moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties are a natural remedy for my #seborrheicdermatitis.