Everything you need to DIY salon-quality French acrylic nails.
- 20 white tips, 20 natural tips,
- Acrylic Liquid 14 mL (0.50 US fl. oz.)
- Clear Acrylic Powder NET WT 7.5 g (0.25 oz.)
- Maximum speed nail glue NET WT 3 g (0.10 oz.) , sculpting brush, Nail file, manicure stick.
1. Clean nails thoroughly. Lightly file nail surfaces for maximum adhesion.(Use Kiss Acrylic Brush to apply a thin coat of Kiss Acrylic Primer, to disinfect and improve adhesion)
2. If longer nails are desired, apply Kiss Nail Tips or use Kiss Nail Forms on natural nails.
3. Shape and file.
4. Dip the brush in Kiss Cylic Liquid, and gently wipe off the excess on paper towel.
5. Lightly touch the surface of Kiss Acrylic Powder to form a ball on how long you hold the brush in the powder, Vary the size of the ball mixture around the tip of the brush. The size of the ball will depend on how long you hold the brush in the powder. Vary the size of the ball mixture according to the size of the nail surface you are applying it on.
6. Ply the ball mixture to the seam area, and gently pat and push mixture into shape to sculpt the nail. Use the body of the brush and not the top.
7. Once the nail is completely shaped, brush on entered surface of nail to assured smoothness.
8. A seconds application should be of a slightly wetter mixture (more liquid, Less powder). Dip the brush in Acrylic liquid again and wipe off the excess of paper towel. Then touch the surface of Acrylic powder to form a ball mixture.
9. Ply ball mixture close to the cuticle and brush toward the free edge of the nail.
10. Do not touch cuticles. When mails is completely dry, file and smooth.
11. Used brush must be thoroughly cleaned after each use with brush cleaner or nail polish remover containing acetone.
Caution: Glue contains CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. Avoid inhalation, ingestion, or prolonged contact with skin. Avoid contact with eyes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Read directions for use carefully. Acrylic liquid is flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition -- No smoking. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.